Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Ingredients Of Pineapple Halwa
- 1 peeled pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar
- 3 Tbsp of ghee
- 1 cup of semolina
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup of khoya
- A few strands of saffron
How to Make Pineapple Halwa
- In a non-stick pan heat oil. Add sugar and water, enough to soak the sugar. Stir continuously tills the sugar dissolves.
- Remove stem of the pineapple, cut it into small pieces and add to the pan. Add saffron and cook on low heat.
- Heat ghee in another non-stick pan. Add semolina and sauté on medium heat till light golden.
- Add almonds and cooked pineapple along with the sugar syrup and mix well. Cook till semolina is cooked. Add khoya and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with almonds and serve.