Author : Shivani
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 11-15 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
- 1 Cup Paneer Cut In Cubes
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Medium Finely Chopped Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- 2 Bay Leaves(Tez Pata)
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chilli
- 1 Tablespoon Turmeric Powder(Haldi)
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Green Chilies
- 2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder (Dhania)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves (Dhania)
1.Take the fresh paneer and crumble it. Set aside.
2.Heat the oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat; after oil is hot add cumin seeds,green chillies and onions and saute till translucent.
3.Add tomatoes, coriander powder, salt, turmeric,sugar and red chili powder, stir and mix well. Cover the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes till the tomatoes becomes soft and messhy.
4.Add paneer stir and cook for 3-4 minutes. Don’t cook the paneer for a long time as paneer will lose the softness. If it is too dry add few spoons of water.
5.Transfer it to a serving bowl and add chopped coriander leaves.
6.Serve paneer bhurji with rotis, plain parathasor plain naans.